2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country
To reset the 2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country service reminder indicator (SRI) after an oil change, please follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to position I.
2. Press and hold in the OK button on the left steering wheel stalk.
3. Continue to hold OK, turn the ignition switch to position II.
4. Wait for 10 seconds. Release the OK button when the information light starts to flash.
5. Turn the ignition off for 3 minutes and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country Interior