To reset the 2015 MAZDA 3 maintenance monitor, please follow these instructions:
TRIP button reset:
1. Press and hold the TRIP button with the ignition switched off.
2. Continue to hold the TRIP button and switch the ignition on.
3. After 5 seconds the master warning light will flash for a few seconds to indicate the reset is complete.
4. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting the engine).
2. Select the Applications (A) icon.
3. Select Maintenance to display the maintenance list screen and select Oil Change.
4. Select Reset and follow the prompts.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.