The 2004 Lexus ES330 maintenance required light comes on when you drive for about 7200 km (4500 miles) after the engine oil replacement, this light illuminates for about 3 seconds and then flashes for about 12 seconds with the ignition key turned to the “ON” position. If you continue driving without replacing the engine oil, and if the distance driven exceeds 8000 km (5000 miles), the light will come on after the ignition key is turned to the “ON” position. The light will remain on thereafter.
2004 Lexus ES330 maintenance required light:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting the engine).
- Bring up the odometer reading using the trip meter reset knob, then turn the ignition off.
- Hold down the trip meter reset knob while turning the ignition key to the run position (one position before starting the engine).
- Hold down the button for 5 seconds or more. The odometer indicates “000000” and the light goes off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.