You can also read our Blog on how to reset the light and service this vehicle.
1. Set the power mode to ON (do not start the engine).
2. Use the INFO (up/down) to highlight the CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS menu and select using the SEL/RESET button.
3. Select the MAINTENANCE INFO menu using the SEL/RESET button.
4. The oil life reset mode is displayed on the multi-information display.
5. Select RESET with the (up/down) button, then press the SEL/RESET button. The displayed maintenance items disappear, and the engine oil life display is reset to 100%.
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.