To reset the 2015 Nissan Rogue maintenance reminder system, please follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once).
2. Press the square button, located on the left side of the steering wheel, to display the SETTINGS mode.
3. Use the up/down arrow buttons to highlight SETTINGS and confirm with the ENTER button.
4. From the SETTINGS menu select MAINTENANCE and confirm with the ENTER button.
5. Select the maintenance item to be reset; reset distance and confirm with the ENTER button.
6. Repeat for any other MAINTENANCE items.
7. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.