You can also read/view pictures on our Blog on how to reset the light.
1) Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting the engine).
2) Press the “km” or “mi” button 2 times. Turn the ignition off.
3) Press and hold the “km” or “mi” button and continue to hold while turning the ignition to run (one position before starting the engine).
4) Continue to hold the button until a sound is made and the new distance or time is displayed for the next service (about 10 seconds).
5) Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.