To reset the 2009 Nissan Armada maintenance info, please follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press the vehicle information display INFO button located on the isntrument panel to toggel to “Setting”.
3. In the “Setting” mode screen rotate the INFO button to move to “Maintenance” and press INFO to select the menu.
4. Set a desired interval by rotating the INFO button to highlight ENGINE OIL and then press the INFO button to select.
5. Select RESET and select new time or distance.
6. Repeat step 3 for ENGINE OIL FILTER.
7. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.