After servicing the 2012 CR-Z (not to be confused with the CR-V) you can reset the oil life indicator % by doing the following:
1. Turn the ignition on (do not start the engine).
2. Display the engine oil life % by repeatedly pressing the (up(i)/down) buttons on the lower right of the steering wheel.
3. Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for more than 10 seconds and until the oil life reset mode appears.
3. Select RESET by using the arrow buttons and then reset the indicator by pressing the SEL/RESET button.
4. The reset is complete when the oil life is reset to 100%.
Honda recommends the usage of the following approved fluids:
Engine oil – 0W20
Coolant – Honda Long Life antifreeze/ coolant Type 2
Automatic Transmission – Honda CVTF
Manual Transmission – Honda MTF
Brake/Clutch Fluid – Honda heavy duty brake fluid DOT 3
With this information you should be well equipped to service the 2012 CR-Z.