The 2014 Volvo XC60 service required indicator (SRI) comes on when the vehicle is due or past due for an oil change service. his vehicle can be tricky to reset following the manual procedure; in the event you are unsuccessful investing a good OBD scan/reset tool is the way to go. You will also be able to diagnose check engine codes and reset them accordingly. To manually reset the 2014 Volvo XC60 service required indicator (SRI) after an oil change, follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to position I.
2. Press and hold in the OK button on the left steering wheel stalk.
3. Continue to hold OK, turn the ignition switch to position II.
4. Wait for 10 seconds. Release the OK button when the information light starts to flash.
5. Turn the ignition off for 3 minutes and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following Purolator filters are used on this vehicle:
|Filter Type||Part # (3.0L)||Part # (3.2L)|
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.