To reset the 2015 Honda CR-Z maintenance light, please follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Display the engine oil life by repeatedly pressing the UP or DOWN button on the steering wheel.
3. Press and hold the SEL/RESET for more than 10 seconds. The oil life reset mode is displayed on the multi information display.
4. Select RESET with the UP or DOWN button, then press the SEL/RESET button. The engine oil life will reset to 100.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.