1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Press the SELECT/RESET knob repeatedly until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
3. Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 10 seconds. The engine oil life indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
4. Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 5 seconds. The maintenance items code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.