The 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek change oil soon light comes on when the vehicle is within 500km of the next oil change service or it has exceeded the oil change service interval. To reset the change oil soon light on the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek you can follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Using the controls on the left hand side of the steering wheel. Pull the i/Set button towards you to bring up the selection screen.
3. Use the Up or Down arrow to highlight the MAINTENANCE menu and pull the i/Set switch towards you.
4. Select the maintenance item (i.e. Engine Oil, Oil Filter) and pull the i/SET switch towards you.
5. Change the next service date and interval with the Up and Down arrow and confirm by highlighting SET and pull the i/SET switch towards you. The reset is complete when the screen shows Setting Complete.
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*Reset only available on models with the multi-information display
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following FRAM filters are used on this vehicle:
|Filter Type||Part # (2.0L)|
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.