For the 2013 Toyota Corolla, after performing an oil change the MAINT REQD light can be reset by doing the following:
1) Press the “ENGINE START STOP” switch once (do not start engine) or turn ignition key to run (one position before starting engine).
2) Ensure Trip Metre A reading is shown. Turn the ignition off.
3) While pressing the Trip Meter reset button, press the “ENGINE START STOP” switch once (do not start engine) or turn ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
4) Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “000000”.
5) Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This vehicle recommends the following fluids:
1) Engine Oil – 0W20 (with filter the 1.8L engine takes 3.8L of oil and the 2.4L engine takes 4.2L of oil)
2) Manual Transmission – “TOYOTA Genuine Manual Transmission Gear Oil LV” or other gear oil that meets API GL-4 and SAE 75W specifications
3) Automatic Transmission -Toyota Genuine ATF WS
4) Brake/Clutch Fluid – Dot 3
5) Coolant – Toyota Super Long Life
This vehicle is also equipped with a serviceable cabin filter (Purolator part #C25851). With this information, you should be well on your way to servicing the 2013 Toyota Corolla.