The 2014 Infiniti Q50 is equipped with the Infiniti Maintenance Reminder System. After performing the oil change the oil change indicator will need to be reset. The reset can be performed by following these instructions:
1. Press the Start/Stop button but do not start the engine.
2. From the lower display, scroll to the right to access the secondary menu. Select the Maintenance Note icon.
3. From the Maintenance Note menu select the Maintenance icon.
4. Select All Parts and then Select the Maintenance item being serviced. Select Reset or set the service distance for the Maintenance item.
5. Exit the menu and press the Start/Stop button to turn the vehicle off.
6. Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
When doing the oil change and topping up fluids you will need to use the following specifications:
3.7L 6 Cyl.
Oil Capacity w/Filter
5 1/8 US qt. (4.9L)
Power Steering Fluid
Genuine NISSAN PSF or equivalent
Genuine NISSAN Super Heavy Duty Brake Fluid
Nissan Long-Life Antifreeze/Coolant (blue)
Genuine NISSAN Matic S ATF
API GL-5 Synthetic gear oil, Viscosity SAE 75W-90
Genuine NISSAN Matic J ATF
NISSAN Differential Oil Hypoid Super GL-5 80W-90 or API GL-5, Viscosity SAE 80W-90
91 or higher unleaded
You can cross reference the following Purolator filter numbers for your own application:
3.7L 6 Cyl.