1. Press the “ENGINE START STOP” switch once (do not start engine).
2. Ensure odometer reading is shown. Turn ignition off.
3. Press the “ENGINE START STOP” switch once (do not start engine). The multi-information screen will be displayed for a few seconds. While it is being displayed press the TRIP switch 3 times and hold it on the third time.
4. Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “000000”.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following FRAM filters are used on this vehicle:
|Filter Type||Part # (1.5L)|
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.