The 2015 Toyota RAV4 maintenance required light comes on when the vehicle is due or past due for an oil change service. After performing an oil change service, follow these instructions to reset the maintenance required light:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Ensure Trip Metre A reading is shown. Turn the ignition off.
3. While pressing the DISP button turn the igniton on (do not start the engine).
4. Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “000000”.
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Copy and paste this link to our blog posting:
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following Purolator filters are used on this vehicle:
|Part # (2.5L)
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.