After performing an oil change the MAINT REQD light can be reset by doing the following:
1. Press the “”ENGINE START STOP”” switch once (do not start the engine) or turn ignition key to run (one position before starting the engine).
2. Ensure Trip Metre A reading is shown. Turn the ignition off.
3. Press and hold the display change button and turn the ignition on (do not start the engine).
4. Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays “”000000″”.”
5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
The vehicle recommends the following fluids:
Brake Fluid – SAE J1703 or FMVSS No.116 DOT 3
Coolant – “Toyota Super Long Life Coolant” • A similar high-quality ethylene glycol-based non-silicate, non-amine, non-nitrite, and non-borate coolant with long-life hybrid organic acid technology
Engine Oil w/Filter
2.5 L 4-cylinder (2AR-FE, 2AR-FBE) engine – 4.6 qt. (4.4 L, 3.9 Imp. qt.)
3.5 L V6 (2GR-FE) engine – 6.4 qt. (6.1 L, 5.4 Imp. qt.)
Oil grade: ILSAC GF-5 multi-grade engine oil Recommended viscosity: SAE 0W-20
Transmission Fluid – Toyota Genuine ATF WS
You can cross reference the following Purolator Filter numbers:
Air Filter – A35649
Oil Filter – L25608
Cabin Filter – C35667