The 2014 Volkswagen CC service reminder display comes on when the vehicle is due or past due for an oil change service. After performing the oil change service, follow these instructions to reset the service reminder light:
1. With the ignition off, press and hold the 0,0 SET button and turn on the ignition (do not start the engine).
2. Release the 0,0 SET button to enter reset mode.
3. Press either the OK button on the steering wheel or on the windshield wiper lever to reset the service interval.
4. After a brief period the inspection display switches back to normal.
5. Turn the engine off and re-start to verify the indicator has been reset.
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following FRAM filters are used on this vehicle:
|Part # (2.0L)
|Part # (3.6L)
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.