The 2014 Volkswagen Eos service reminder light comes on when the vehicle is due or past due for an oil change service. After completing the oil change service, follow these instructions to reset the service reminder light:
1) With the ignition turned off, hold the 0.0 SET button pressed.
2) Turn on the ignition. Release the 0.0 SET button.
3) Press the OK button on the multifunction steering wheel or the OK button on the windshield wiper lever to reset the oil change service.
4) After a brief period, the display switches back to the normal display.
5) Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following FRAM filters are used on this vehicle:
|Filter Type||Part # (2.0L)|
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.