The 2015 Nissan Rogue maintenance light comes on when the vehicle is due or past due for an oil change service. The maintenance system needs to be programmed to come on at the set interval. After performing an oil change service, follow these instructions to reset the oil change maintenance reminder system:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once).
2. Press the square button, located on the left side of the steering wheel, to display the SETTINGS mode.
3. Use the up/down arrow buttons to highlight SETTINGS and confirm with the ENTER button.
4. From the SETTINGS menu select MAINTENANCE and confirm with the ENTER button.
5. Select the maintenance item to be reset; reset distance and confirm with the ENTER button.
6. Repeat for any other MAINTENANCE items.
7. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Copy and paste this link to view our blog post:
The oil change on this vehicle is fairly straightforward with the oil pan and oil filter fairly accessible. The following Purolator filters are used on this vehicle:
|Filter Type||Part # (2.5L)|
The oil specs for this vehicle have been taken directly from the owner’s manual. More details around oil, torque, tires, and specifications can be referenced in the owner’s manual.